Thursday, September 14, 2006

Wow. No new posts in a while-the forum's nearly dead.

I guess it's at least partly because of all the work you've all got :School's actually tough this year- I had to take US History instead of Gov, so I need to do some packets and 10 essays on my free time by the 25th. I've also been just generally getting more homework from every class. Oh well, it should get better later in the year.
I hope we'll do alright in Science Olympiad without you guys. :P



Also, I just lost The Game >_<

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger David Darmon said...

Oh how little ye know, John. Junior year sucks. Unless you can find a way to make it not suck. In which case, I bow down to your greatness.

Sorry that I haven't been posting. I haven't even been posting on my own blog. It's bad. At college I just feel like consuming. Mm. I'm getting mentally obese from information.

Keep this place up, though. The mantle has been passed. In fact, if you know anyone that wants to join and would like to add to the discussion, just let me know and I'll add them to the list. I'll try to post on here sometime in the near future, to show my undying dedication.

Until then.

Peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home